Thanks to DiaryofaHouseElf for nominating me for a Sunshine Blogger award! When you stop by her blog be sure to check out the Weekly Wants, or Day Trippin’... or well, just stick around and read everything on her blog because it’s all great, okay?
Sunshine Blogger Award Rules
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 5 things about yourself.
- Pass the award onto 6 other bloggers and link to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by ping back.
Five Things About Me:
- Most of my underthings are superhero themed.
- I have the opposite of a green thumb, whatever that is.
- I have a (exceptionally, but not awfully) strong handshake.
- There are 33 characters in my full name, not counting spaces.
- I’m addicted to caffeine.
I hereby pass this award onto these 6 bloggers:
Combat Babe: For being fierce, witty, and insightful:
SeattlePolyChick: For being honest and fascinating, despite the fact that she doesn’t like punk music.
A Number of Things: For an awesome imagination and for being a bad influence in regards to curiosity-encouragement:
FiftyFourandaHalf: For funny, charming observations on life and everything else:
SixPuns: For writing 6 amazing puns every day:
TheLifeBus: For sharing adventures in such exciting detail that I don’t have to get off my seat :
For those who I passed an award along, don’t feel obligated to do anything with it. For my thoughts on blogging awards and why I participate, visit this post – > Sorry Goblin Queen, I’m Keeping This Award.