When I first accepted this award, I passed it on in it’s original form… but because of a personal grievance with the B#l#o#g@ Of the Y#e#a#r award, I choose to remove it’s name from my site, and delete all signs of it’s existence… thus making it an entirely different award! Ta da!
Many thanks to The Heretic for the nomination for this award! He has a bevy of posts that you want to go over and see right now– go on! Sonic the Hedgehog and Peanuts featured in his two most recent, which pretty much emphasizes how cool he is– agreed?
Superstar Blogger Award Rules
- Display the badge on your acceptance post.
- Tell us 5 interesting things about yourself, or anything.
- Pass the award on to whoever you want.
- I loved Boy Meets World. A ton!
- I’m a Steven Moffat groupie, the way other people are Joss Whedon Groupies.
- I didn’t like Avatar. *yawn*
- I played Little Big Planet till my mind exploded, and then played some more.
- Unless a film is an entirely silent film, I don’t like more than 5 seconds of silence in a movie.
I hereby pass this award onto these bloggers:
WeeBeeBird: For fleeing a psycho so she could entertain us with frightfully honest stories and thoughts:
Misha Burnett: For writing a great book (a review of which is on it’s way) and for… well.. keeping it real:
My Rabbit Hole: For being honest, aware, and huggable:
Divina: Because nothing cheers me up like a properly creepy story:
DarkStarBurning: For the sort of honesty that makes you spit your lemonade out through your nose:
LoveHateHim: For the sort of honesty that makes you feel like you’re reading something you shouldn’t be! o_O
For those who I passed an award along, don’t feel obligated to do anything with it. For my thoughts on blogging awards and why I participate, visit this post – > Sorry Goblin Queen, I’m Keeping This Award.