When I first accepted this award, I passed it on in it’s original form… but because of a personal grievance with the B#l#o#g@ Of the Y#e#a#r award, I choose to remove it’s name from my site, and delete all signs of it’s existence… thus making it an entirely different award! Ta da!
Thanks to FrankfurtMalin for this award! If you’re like me, you’ll have to go to her category page and click “Also in English” to get all her great posts translated for my English-only mind. I am in awe of her multilingual capability and adventurers soul– not to mention she also finds times to be a great mom.
- Display the badge on your acceptance post.
- Tell us 5 interesting things about yourself, or anything.
- Pass the award on to whoever you want.
- I actually speak Spanish and Italian… in a very non-understandable way.
- I’ve never want to be a mom, that I can remember, at least.
- I have 5 nieces and 3 nephews– yikes
- I don’t like traveling. I’m more of a “nester.
- I do, however, looooove hotels. Great or awful, I’ll stay in one.
I hereby pass this award onto these bloggers:
GrannyK: For being fun, funny, and fabulous:
Tracy: For being so realistic and so glad, all at the same time:
Goldfish: Because even though she’s not a goldfish, she’s wicked funny:
April: Because the world needs more positive, but intellectual, thought:
Fay: For over-thinking in the most engaging, delightful way possible:
David Emeron: For making me happy, sad, and emotional– all from the impact of a few well-chosen words:
For those who I passed an award along, don’t feel obligated to do anything with it. For my thoughts on blogging awards and why I participate, visit this post – > Sorry Goblin Queen, I’m Keeping This Award.