I’m Rara. Rawra.
The Saur. Rarasaur.
Oh, call me whatever you want so long as you say it kindly. The important thing to note that is that I’m obviously basically a dinosaur.
Welcome to my little bloggy town! <3
‘Round these parts, you’ll see that I blog (nearly) everyday about what makes us tick, the awesome internet, cryptobeasts, prison, widowhood, muppet philosophy, and blogging.
Before you get started, here is a list of things you probably should know:
- I love lists.
- I live in Southern California and can’t stand the beach.
- I’m a techie, nerd, and geek. (Yeah, they’re different things.)
- I don’t eat sugar. Usually.
- I spent 438 days incarcerated and was released July 18th, 2015.
- I’m here for you if you need something– just email me.
- The moon is 63,057,742 very tall giraffes away.
- I read thousands of books a year and never blog about them.
- My husband — artist, blogger, writer, Dave Martinez (Pen name, Grayson Queen) — passed away in May 2015 from reasons unknown.
- This blog turned 3 years old in August 2015.
- The picture above was picked by popular demand. I generally don’t like pictures of myself where I’m not holding a cup of caffeinated beverage, or sitting by a dinosaur.
I love people who do things, people who hate things, people who love things, and (probably) you.
Well, don’t just sit there… get comfortable, say hey, and tell me a little something about what makes you tick so we can start doing frightfully wondrous things.
Come on, let’s go!